RE: RE: RE: RE: SR-71 Aircraft

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 09:56:08 EDT

It matters not Jon, that it was an awesome aircraft in its time.

The first flights was conducted by (X)IA, USAF, & nameless aircraft
manufacture that I will not mention here.

As him about the B-3 Bomber...Aurora I & II....Dark Star....Blue Rainbow....

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Never be content with somebody else's definition