RE: Still have your stock battery?

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 11:55:52 EDT

Hey George!

With my '92, I still was using my stock battery after 7 years. The only
reason why I changed it out was I had the cash when I replaced my tires. It
fell "below spec" when starting the engine, but never failed or hesitated.
It was a winner :)

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 44,900!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU