Re: Relocating IAT

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 12:16:23 EDT

eric,

from what i can gather, relocating it will cause it to read a cooler
temperature and therefore run a little richer fuel mixture and advance the
timing a few degrees (these will increase engine output). it performs almost
the same function as Bernd's IAT adjuster, just in a more passive way.

hth...

-adam