Re: RE: OT - Drool Time

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 14:20:33 EDT

   A friend of mine had that Corvair back in '79 when we were still in high
school. Needless to say it was the talk of the small town I lived in. The
only thing was it sure sat alot. I think after his dad got it for him he was
afraid to let him drive it. Either that or it was just because it was a GM
product, I know my '69 Charger never sat still for very long!!!!!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>