Re: Ideas on Hard Tonneaus...

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 15:57:53 EDT

Jon,
Thanks for the input, Just what I was looking for.
Why dod you have to order it to fit ? Isn't it supposed to fit ?
Also I think you can order a lock kit for the tonneau but like you said a
tailgate lock will keep people out from that side.

Would you buy another givin the chance ?

Thanks,
Marty

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'