Re: RE: Re: truck--what do u think?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 16:19:26 EDT

 I had a '81 Dodge St. Regis, ex cop car, had turned over 3 times, and last
I looked was upto around 70+K again, still runs but body falling apart, Damn
salt!

 Gave it to a Girl who had a Lemon of a '90 bronco, and she drove iot for
like 2 years, then her son drove it again 2 years ago for a winter car, and
smashed the crap outta it into guard rails and such... but put a battery
and gas in her and she still fires rite up!

 Only engine work ever done was I removed the intake and valve covers, and
cleaned the sludge out like 8 years ago... and a water pump.

can't kill a good 318!

Tony.