Re: Ideas on Hard Tonneaus...

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 22:30:32 EDT

Great, thanks for the info, and thats a nice looking truck ya got there !
I think my only problem with the checkmate would be my sprayin bedliner....
It goes over the side of the bed. It is thin enough though that it whould
not make enough difference in closing, if anything I reckon it would help
seal the bed. My thing tho is how it will look with some of the bedliner
sticking out from under the cover ! This is the only drawback I can see, and
almost makes me want to sand off the bedliner from the top and get it
repainted.
The truck is green and the bedliner is sort of green (faded after almost a
year)

Any ideas here ?
Know of another cheap hard tonneau the will go over the bed sides ?

Thanks again,
Marty

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'