Re: RE: OT - Drool Time

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 23:01:03 EDT

  I agree, its more fun that way, I enjoyed the grudge matches more because
you took your chances and hoped you built your vehicle better and could
drive better than the person next to you. Of course when it comes to money
though I can see why they came up with it. I just think they should have the
classes closer though. Under 12 or 13 seconds they are pretty close, but
above that they just group them together, unless they have changed that. It
was no wonder the faster car either broke out or red-lighted, since the guy
you were racing seemed to be almost at the end of the track before you even
got to take off!!!!!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>