tranny question

From: JHwk1Fan@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 23:15:34 EDT

Hey All, I need some transmission help. A couple of months back, I changed
the tranny filter and gasket on my '99 CC Automatic V6. Shortly after that,
I started noticing something different. Every morning, and evening after
sitting at work all day, the first time i turn a corner and accelerate it
hesitates before shifting into 2nd. Engine revs up to 3000 rpms and then I
get a hard shift. It only does it the one time, and for some reason it
happens mainly when i turn left. I honestly haven't noticed it when turning
right, but I always go left out of work and home in the mornings. Does
anyone have any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

God Bless,
Darin (jhwk1fan@aol.com)
Psalms 19:14