Re: DML:DECAL GROUP BUY(FINAL UPDATE)

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 23:59:27 EDT

Hi Ron,

        I wanted to thank you again for going to the trouble of printing up a DML
decal run. I just put my decal on my truck tonight, and I love it! I
hope you didn't have pay for anything your self. Considering how many
DML members there are, and that a small percentage have decals - I can
see the need in the future for another run. Perhaps we can work out
something better for the next time. I'll be glad to help if ther eis
anything I can do.

Thanks,

"Granpa" Silver89