Check Engine Code Obtained - Answers needed!

From: roadkill47@attbi.com
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 15:16:26 EDT

I got the code out of the computer from Jiffy Lube. I
had the oil changed (10w30) and the trans flushed with
ATF Type 7176. It was the method that used vaccuum
tubes and completely swapped the fluid.

The code I got was Output Speed Sensor Circuit
Malfunction.

BTW, It would not shift out of first until I drove it 5
minutes. The speed was kept around 15-20 and I was
helped along by fingers from other drivers around me.
It finally shifted up and since then it runs fine,
although the shift points are higher and more abrupt.

Any help on this code would be appreciated!

Chris