RE: Re: K&N FIPK 4.7 questions

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 14:57:11 EDT

I do know that airintakez.com will sell just the tube. It doesn't look
as nice as the z-tube though. IMHO

>>> curt@cjnetworking.com 06/12/02 11:32AM >>>

Adam,

Thanks for the link.. What's wrong with the Z-Tube that you would
replace
it with the K&N? I've been thinking about going the Z-Tube route (if
can
get him to sell me just the tube without the filter, but he hasn't
responded). Either way I am looking to go with a foam Uni Filter on
the
end of the intake for high flow and better filtration that K&N/S&B.

/Curt