Re: Shows Was: Back to brakes

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 20:52:00 EDT

I see both of your points and you are right...I said it earlier and didn't
really give it much thought...but it's about having fun right? Plus getting
to hang out with other DML'ers would be cool...I won't sweat the dak not
being up to par then...will see what I can do about making some events when
I get home for good.