Dakota USA Nationals in St Louis "Please Read"

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 23:50:34 EDT

It is sad to say but the Dakota Nationals that was to be held June 14th 15th
and16th at Gateway International will not go on as planed. I just talk to
the Track tonight and they droped the ball on getting the contract out so we
could plan the event. They said that they might be able to give us a new
date in September around the 15th or so and will now more in a few days. As
it stands we will have a National Event sometime this year. We have lots of
people that want to attend last count it was over 120 or so Dakotas. We also
have many sponsors linedup waiting on the date change too. Stuff will be
donated by some sponsors to be giving away at the meet and I will be looking
for more. We have worked hard on getting the event underway and will
continue to do so, so don't give up yet. More than likely it will be at
Gateway International in September. I will let everyone know ASAP of the
Date change. Also check speedtweaks.net under upcoming events for updates or
to add your name to the long list of people that want to attend.

Chris Lambert
01 Quad 4.7 Graphite
President DakotaUSA