Fw: [Dakotausa] Dakota USA Nationals Update

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 00:32:23 EDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dakotausa
  Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 11:57 PM
  To: Dakotausa@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [Dakotausa] Dakota USA Nationals Update

  It is sad to say but the Dakota Nationals that was to be held June
  14th 15th and16th at Gateway International will not go on as planed.
  I just talk to the Track tonight and they droped the ball on getting
  the contract out so we could plan the event. They said that they
  might be able to give us a new date in September around the 15th or
  so and will now more in a few days. As it stands we will have a
  National Event sometime this year. We have lots of people that want
  to attend last count it was over 120 or so Dakotas. We also have many
  sponsors linedup waiting on the date change too. Stuff will be
  donated by some sponsors to be giving away at the meet and I will be
  looking for more. We have worked hard on getting the event underway
  and will continue to do so, so don't give up yet. More than likely it
  will be at Gateway International in September. I will let everyone
  know ASAP of the Date change. Also check speedtweaks.net under
  upcoming events for updates or to add your name to the long list of
  people that want to attend.

  Chris Lambert
  01 Quad 4.7 Graphite
  President DakotaUSA