RE: Dodge eats Rice for Breakfast.

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:28:08 EDT

Bill, what tires are you now using?

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com [mailto:SEMIHEMI01@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 9:19 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: Dodge eats Rice for Breakfast.

Steven,
    It looked like a Colorado forest fire at the second light. Poor guy
behind me had to wait for the smoke to clear before he would come thru the
intersection. I wonder if he thought a terrorist bomb went off. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>