Re: Dodge eats Rice for Breakfast.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 13:32:20 EDT

Steven,
    I'm still running the OEM Badyears but not for long. 255/65R16's, not
much left of them. The QC used to hook up real good til the tires wore down.
I came off the line at about 2600 this morning and then stabbed it and all
hell broke loose.
    Going to Pirelli Scorpion Zero's in a 275/60R16. Same Diameter but an
almost an inch more rubber on the ground. Ron Wong said he loves the ones he
put on his Dak. Said it handles a hell of a lot better. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>