Re: More help requested with Transmission problem

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 07:58:33 EDT

I have a 98 that does the same thing! I put trans fluid in it, but it
didn't seem to help. I took it back to the dealership, and they said I
needed a new transmission. I was told it was a typical problem for Dodge
trucks. On a good note, my extended warranty plan is picking up the tab for
a factory reconditioned tranny, so my problem will be solved. :-)

Brian S. Mingle
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport 4X4
5.2 Magnum V8
Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift (soon to be sporting 33X12.50 15's on
Eagle 589 rims)
Emerald Green Pearl