Re: Re: RE: Service Manuals Project

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 07:54:30 EDT

Re-read the notices in the manuals. I'll check when I get out to the
Dak in my FSM, but it probably says that *any* reproduction &
redistribution by any means is not allowed without the express written
consent of DaimlerChrysler (and Major League Baseball :) ).

Even if you put a password in front of the documentation, it's still
being reproduced and redistributed.

Are we a private organization? Are we an organization at all? The DML
isn't a legal entity like a club or business.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com