Re: 12,000 Mile 8 3/4 swap update...

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 13:49:57 EDT

  Sounds like everything worked out well, I'm glad for you. Sometimes swaps
can be a real pain and then other times the benefits far exceed the pain!! I
replaced a 8-1/4 with a B-body 8 3/4 in my Volare' Roadrunner several years
ago. I ran a used 3.23LSD and a 3.91LSD for quite awhile with no problems
from either.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>