Re: Re: RE: Service Manuals Project

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 17:43:01 EDT

Speak of the devil.... I'm already talking with someone about a group buy.
Looks like if I can get 10+ people in on it, were looking at $60-$75 each

I'll keep you guys posted.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
**Also Webmaster For**
http://garyhedlin.com
http://socaldakota.com
http://scsilverdak.com
http://assistivetechnologies.com
...And Many More!

""Martin Nowak"" <got-speed@cox.net> wrote in message

> Hey i'm game for a group buy, but I doubt Chrysler will go for it.
>
> Marty
>

> ""Dakatack"" <dakattack@attbi.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Copying the FSM is not the same as sharing a book. If you share a book,
> you
> > are not making a copy. It's one book. If both people want to reference
the
> > book at the same time, someone has to buy another copy.
> >
> > Making a copy of the FSM if illegal and improper. It's not ours to
> > distribute. What ever happened to personal ethics and honesty? We all
make
> > mistakes in life but we have had enough time to see this potential
mistake
> > coming and avoid it.
> >
> > Why not attempt to get a group buy on them instead?
> >
> > Don't waste everyone's time flaming me on the DML. Flames can be sent
> > directly to fogbot2@aol.com
> >
> > Patrick O'Day

ANY