Re: Service Manuals Project Attn: Gary

From: Josh (joshrh@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 21:18:33 EDT

  I like Eric's idea of saving it to a disk. Just send
it to people who agree that they have a FSM and you
don't have to worry about it. It's not wrong to have a
copy of something you already have and that way you
will not be doing anything illegal. I would not mind
sending you a few $$ for cost of cd and shipping to be
able to have quick access to the info and not have to
worry about getting it dirty and greasy. (Like my
current FSM)
  Just my $0.02
   Josh