Re: Service Manuals Project Attn: Gary

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 21:29:48 EDT

*PAGE ONE* of the 1999 FSM states:

"No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval
system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior
written permission of Chrysler Corporation."

What, exactly, isn't clear here? Even if I do have an FSM, what you
describe is a violation of the above. And how do you propose that this
"send it to people who agree that they have an FSM" work? I can say
"yeah, I've got an FSM, gimme the disk" but that doesn't mean I have it.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com