Re: My 95 Dakota is for sale also.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 23:56:48 EDT

I'm not out of anything, my "stock" 94 Dak has been slowly gaining
performance parts also. Usually all the hand-me-downs from the 95. I'm not
going away, just going down to one Dak, and since my 94 was my first Dak (sp
ordered new in 1994), I have a hard time letting go of it. So I came to the
conclusion that my 95 Dak has to go. For now... I will make a DML'er a good
deal on it before I start advertising in the local papers. I might even be
willing to do a partial trade for club cab Dak or a car (having two,
non-air, std cab Daks is a little cramped).

Thanks,
Mark Kuzia
Mark's Diecast Inc.
flyboy01@comcast.net