Re: My 95 Dakota is for sale also.

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 13:29:58 EDT

Man,

  If I hadn't just spent $1100 on a motor/heads, $2000 on a stroker kit, and
$1000 on a beater car to drive while I'm workin' on the Dak, I would buy your
truck in a heartbeat.
  I have to say that I am bummed that you and Sam are out of the dak
modifying game, you both gave me great advice and information over the last
few years, now I have to find some new heros to look up to.
  Well, hopefully you'll be on to newer and better Mopar projects. I noticed
that Sam mentioned he might take on a mousetang project, GASP!! perish the
thought!!

Thanks for all the help,

 Wishin' I had an extra 8 grand

John S