Re: Bailing from the List for Awhile

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 16:18:45 EDT

Mike,

Just as the others are leaving us, you to will be missed! Hope to have you
back soon!

As far as the Dak having balls.... err I mean "ball" I just put a TX Ranger
ball on my baby today! My butt dyno fell appox. 10-15 HP! Witch ever one you
get, get before your road trip!!!!

Good luck and happy DAKing on the way!!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+