New Dakota

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 17:05:59 EDT

Anyone seen the new Dakota body style? What year will
that be for? I kinda like it, cause I really love the
Ra and its made to resemble that but some of the body
molding is sharp and creased rather than smooth. I
saw it while conducting a survey, the dak was in the
middle of the room and other trucks were around it for
us to make a comparison. I didnt get to go into the
other displays but i got a peek and it appears they
were demoing either a slightly bigger Durango or the
Power Wagon Based Expedition competition. I wished I
had some spy camera equipment to share with everyone
here, but then again you've all probably seen them.

AA