RE: New Dakota

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 17:14:58 EDT

AA, smaller than the current Dakota but bigger than the new compact M80. It
will take the styling cue from the POWER BOX (more mild than the Power
Wagon). Durango will share the Ram 1500 frame.

Check the www.car-truck.com (Buzz) has the inside scoop. However, there is
a SRT-8 coming soon (hopefully by 2004).

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps