Re: Re: F#*K you Tr____man!!

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 22:02:19 EDT

> If you have a problem, contact your State Insurance Commissioner
HA HA HA HA!
Most State Insurance Commissioners are in bed with the insurance companies.
See http://www.insurancejustice.com
Ever heard of a commissioner named Quackenbush out in CA? He was one of the
worst-the only thing that got him out of office was a personal goof up that
caused him to "resign". His professional dealings were corrupt, even
criminal, and usually involved the insurance companies. Follow the $ when it
comes to insurance commissioners. It usually leads to the insurance
companies they are supposed to regulate.
I have no link with nor do I have any dealings with said website.
When you see what is there you will be scared to even mention the word,
"insurance".
Mind you, this is no knock on the agents who work hard for both the company
they represent and the customers they serve in good faith.
It is the corporate head honchos-the decision makers that I refer to.
I still feel the homeowners should handle it. The incident occurred on
private property, and the homeowner's tree fell on the truck. Why involve
your company when the homeowners should handle it?
That is the problem in insurance today-no one wants to handle the claim, so
it is in limbo while the damaged party has a damaged/unuseable vehicle.
Involve both companies, both companies raise rates, as it increases costs
for both.

YMMV
Jon STL MO