engine cooler problem HELP NEEDED!!!!!

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 04:40:08 EDT

Hi,

my cooler is out of order. I live in germany and here I can´t get a new one. I was at a shop where they repair those cooler, but he said that he has no parts for that type.
So my Dakota stands still till I found a new one (and my new rims still arrived). Does anybody knows where to get a new one? A friend of mine ist now in West Palm Beach, Florida, and I called him yesterday. He was at the local Dodge Dealer in Jupiter but they told him that they don´t produce the coller anymore.
Does anybody knows where else I can get a cooler for that car, by the way a 1993 Dakota V6/Magnum/with A/C? Maybe someone has a order number for me so that I could call my freind and give him all the information?
Does PEP Boys or Napa could have a cooler?
Fast answeres would be very helpfull!!!
This could not be the end of one of the Dakotas in germany.

Thanxs a lot
Stefan Bartels

another GEN II from germany:
http://kathy_carton.tripod.com/Himmy_Info.JPG

thanks for publishing to Chris&Kathy owner of the fabulous cruznlo
All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% günstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Größe,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104