RE: engine cooler problem HELP NEEDED!!!!!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 08:53:42 EDT

Stefan,
Someone on the list just had their radiator rebuilt in the last couple
weeks. Maybe someone will remember and reply to you. If not, check the
archives, and search the web for sites.

I'm personally not familiar with having any of this type work done (at least
not yet). Here is a post from George Wilhite on his radiator experience.
Maybe it will help.
-----
Well folks my cheap plastic radiator is leaking
and I think I've found a place that will build me an
ALL aluminum radiator:

Howe Racing Radiators in Michigan.
http://www.alumrad.com/

I've just talked with a guy named Terry and he
says he can build me one for $360-400. I don't
want to stick another OEM plastic leaker in, so I'm
pulling my radiator off and sending it to him to
get a perfect fit and super cooling design. I'll
let you guys know how it works out. Also if
your interested in one, I should find out in a
week or so about the quality of work they
do. I know you can get another OEM or Valeo
for $241 shipped with lifetime warranty, but I'm
through with plastic.

George
-----
Good-luck,