Re: [2]Wheel backspacing

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 11:29:02 EDT

I'd like to know the same thing. I'm looking into buying new wheels and
tires for my dak after the lift is finished. What's the maximum tire/rim
width and height that I can expect to fit under my dak? With the 3" rancho I
think I'll have no problem fitting 33x12.50's on it with a 10 inch rim. Only
thing I'm not sure on it the backspacing of the wheels. Also if anyone knows
of a good place to buy wheel and tire combos I'm all ears. I'm not sure what
kind of tire as of yet although I know I don't want anything too aggressive.
I need something that looks cool, works great offroad and has minimal road
noise.
Thanks, Hop
97 CC SLT 4x4 318 Auto 3:55lsd