Missing/Rough Running

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 13:08:39 EDT

Here's some quick background:
95 CC 4X4 Auto with the 3.9L. I got about 92,000 miles on it and while up in
Kentucky at the in-laws I put in some 3923's, new wires and a 180 T-Stat.
Life was good, truck running great, ran from Louisville to St. Louis and
back then started on down to S. Georgia. I got around Atlanta when she
started running rough, sounds like it's missing! My mileage went from 18.5
to 14.5. I made it back home but the ole girl ain't happy! No codes, I've
pulled the plugs and they look fine, I checked the wires and they're good,
spark is flowing out the other end of 'em !!
So.....could it be the in tank fuel filter/pump thingy? Of course my fuel
gauge doesn't work so I would imagine that the entire unit may be on the way
out. Any other ideas? What are the symptoms of bad "belly pan" gasket and
what is that really?!
Any and all help greatly appreciated!

Thanks-