Re: Maximum tire diameter on Gen III?

From: Vic (ib4x4@satx.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 17:33:28 EDT

I am running 265/75/16 BFG A/T KOs on my '01 QC 4x4. I didn't lift
anything, trim anything, just swapped the tires. It's a tight fit, but I
don't think there is any rubbing. I've got the 3.55 diff, can't really say
I notice a difference in performance or mileage, but I did put in my
cat-back, change plugs, etc right about the same time I got the tires, so
hard to say if there was any impact.