RE: Need help locating fender flares.

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 10:16:47 EDT

Try www.kollerdodge.com

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 12:39 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Need help locating fender flares.

I am looking for OEM part #82202877 This is the driftwood color fender
flare accessory kit. Any help locating this would greatly be
appreciated. I've tried partsvoice and allpar. The only thing I found
was a place in Puerto Rico, but they say they can't ship them to me.

Thanks,
"Bill Nissley" <bill@nissley.com>
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd with custom stripes, 3" lift,
32" BFG M/T's, Yellow Box Speedo Calib., Flowmaster, X-2000 bed cover &
K&N