Re: Re: New 360 sounds posted

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 10:21:12 EDT

Thanks, I used a camcorder to record it and used Cool Edit Pro 2.0 to
convert to mp3 and do the rev amplification thing. As good as they turned
out, it's still not the same as hearing it in person. The sound is pretty
much the same, but the volume is soooo much more than what a recording can
capture.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com