anyone interested in a hughes 1418 cam?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 18:57:59 EDT

Hey all,

 I just bought a motor and heads that I am doing a 390 stroker project on.
The motor has a hughes engines 1418 cam that had been installed but never
run. I am going to be getting a more aggressive cam (probably hughes 2228)
for the stroker so I figured I'd see if anyone on the list wants to buy this
one before I put it on ebay. I am currently running the 1418 cam in my 95 5.2
and am very happy with it. I will throw in the lifters from the motor too,
they are used but are within tolerances ( I personally always put new lifters
in with my cams ). Hughes price is $197 for a regrind and $262.00 w/o core,
I'd like to get $100.

Let me know

John S