RE: Need help locating fender flares.

From: Bill (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 01:34:06 EDT

Julie,
Thanks, I hope your number is correct. Several dealers show having it. I
will start calling tomorrow. The part number I had was from my dealer.
He must have misread it.

"Bill Nissley" <bill@nissley.com>
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd with custom stripes, 3" lift,
32" BFG M/T's, Yellow Box Speedo Calib., Flowmaster, X-2000 bed cover &
K&N