Re: 2000 Dakota (Torsion Bar)

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 01:50:35 EDT

When I cranked up the bars on my '01 (only wanted 1"), I remember cranking up
one side a few more turns than the other to level it out perfectly, 4 for one
side, 7 for the other, the alignment is still in specs. And, on the brakes,
do it yourself, it's super simple on the Daks

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!!