RE: RE: Peeling paint on DC vehicles...

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 12:33:11 EDT

YES...YOU will win! I talked to a body shop and they called a good friend
(a service manager at a dodge dealer) and asked him point blank while I was
listening in on the conversation. "are you having problems with late 90's
dodge truck paint pealing"...he replied "YES"!!!!!! there is proof!

this body shop is awesome

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://www.yllwdkta.com