Re: Need help locating fender flares.

From: OceanDak@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 00:59:43 EDT

Ahhh Ron, you are making me blush ;) Thanks for your comments. Makes me
feel wanted.. Ha ha

Julie
  2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 Driftwood
  Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
  http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html

In a message dated 6/20/02 7:08:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ron-wong@cox.net