Re: ES9000's On A Gen II 2wd

From: Chris Rininger (crininger@rlstark.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 15:51:14 EDT

Bill:
I almost had the same issue with my Edelbrock Performers. On the passenger side,
I was unable to use the provided spacer, as it would force the shock to drag
against the upper control arm. The other side was fine. That to me says that
the control arms may be out of alignment or that dodge can't build a front end
with any precision. I've all ready had the passenger side control arms replaced
due to popping noises.

Chris