Re: RE: Ummm...What?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 14:19:00 EDT

hahah,,yea bernd..just a lil..bahaha. Speedtweaks watch out..these guys are
coming in to take your business,,haha.

Hmm.. I have a few spare v6 manifolds..maybe we should pool some funds and
have them port one. Then take the other one and have my 12 year old
neighbor port it with my tools..see which one works better..=-P