Speaking of rims....

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 03:21:40 EDT

Someone had stolen the stock 20 inch rims w/ tires* off of a 2002 green Ram
1500 in the apartments I live in. The owner came out to go to work in the
morning to find his new baby with the front rotors on cement blocks and the
rear end being supported up in the air by a 2.5 ton floor jack (brand new).
Bob is getting new rims, tires & a set or 2 of locking lug nuts thanks to
the insurance company. Police told Bob that these rims are going like hot
cakes.

--
Don Mallett

* If I didn't list the tires I know someone out there would call me on it ;-) Or now that I did list the tires I would get something back to the affect of "Did they take just the rims and leave the tires behind? I know you clowns!!!! ;-p

Running for cover....................