RE: Re: RE: Re: Raybestos shoes and rear drum hardware kit

From: Carter, Brian (brian.carter@texian.org)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 05:58:29 EDT

Right, but the issue was I couldn't find any hardware kit. I found some
on the Internet by Bendix, Mighty, and Carlson, but nobody local carried
them. Eventually I started just asking for the part number, because some
places refused to even look-up a brake kit for a 2000 model. I did fine
one place that had the Bendix kit, and when I bought it he told me his
computer said it was a match for my truck - so then why could 15 other
places not find it?!?!

Thanks,
BTC