Re: which way to aim sub?

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 15:34:57 EDT

I would buy another and also get an mtx thunderform. They have em on ebay
for around $200 with 2 10" mtx subs. You can then sell the mtx subs to a
buddy or something. I am very happy with mine. Mtx thunderform, and 2 10"
orion DVC XTR's. It really thumps. Previous setup was an orion box for the 2
10's and it sounded allright, but the mtx sounds even better. The CC have
the nice ability for an mtx box with nowhere to mount the amps. BUT the RC
has a nice back wall to mount amps and nowhere to put subs LOL

BTW- If ya still wanna use your current setup, if the box is sealed it does
not matter which way it faces, if its ported face em forward with the port
blowing between the seats.

Marty