Re: KO'S

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 22:28:48 EDT

Try to find a true AT tire in our size and at least a 6 ply rating!! BFG was
the only one once the process of elimination was completed. It was a toss
between BFG and Bridgestone due to the great luck on my last Dak, but the BS
had a 4 ply rating, so the winner was BFG. As a side note, Tire Rack is now
selling the BFG AT KO's.........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!!