Electrical Relay Terminals

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 22:33:45 EDT

Okay - this is what I get for not saving install instructions...

I need to reconnect my Hellas 550 Driving lights - I am cleaning up the
wires in the engine compartment and without thinking to note what wires
were connected to what terminals... I now do not know which ones are
which. Does anyone know what the terminals on a standard aftermarket
relay stand for? the numbers are 30, 85, 86, and 87. There is a little
diagram describing it on the relay but I can't figure it out. Makes me
with I gave more attention to science class and circuit diagrams <frown> .

Thanks a lot!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow