Re: DML Barbeque attempt #1

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 03:24:01 EDT

"To BBQ or not to BBQ -- that is the question..."(Oh thats terrible LOL)

Ahh the true test of a relationship... not hard for single guys like me.
   The only female I have to convince to make it to the BBQ is my Dak
herself! The old gal doesn't wanna play along - but I'll have her
convinced that the drive from Chicago to NY is worth it.

  My point? Oh yeah I have one some place... yeah go for it - or try to
  at least. If you don't get there in person - you are gonna miss one
hell of a weekend!

Right Mista Blasta?? <evil cackle>

Esler, Joel wrote:
> I am not making an official announcement, but this is the theory. I am
> going to TRY and convince my fiance' that instead of going to rehobeth
> beach, Delaware to her beach house, we need to go to New York for the BBQ.
> Lots of luck.
>
> heh... Thoughts?

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow