Eaton M112 supercharger/liquid intercooler

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 10:54:46 EDT

It's an eaton m112 blower from a ford lightning. No belt yet because the
system isn't TOTALLY finished yet...if you look you can see the solder roll
holding the intake on top of the blower lol. I didn't mount it to the
manifold because it is much easier to mount the liquid intercooler the way
it's set up now....and I can always upgrade it to a different cooler later.
The belt doesn't line up with the serpentine belt because I piggybacked
another pulley on the front of the motor to spin only the eaton, this way If
i ever had a problem with the blower (like the numerous bearing problems I
had with my powerdyne) I could remove the belt and truck on.

I'm only expecting 5-6 lbs of boost with the current pulley setup as I bring
it into the test phase. After a few months of working successfully, I will
get some new pulleys machined for some REAL boost :) (and I'll remove the
temporary PVC piping)

The supercharger and intercooler are good for about 600 horsepower with the
proper pulleys and fuel

-Austin
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck/newsetup.jpg